Pre Paid - Calling Card - Prepaid - Debit Card
Phone Plan - Mobile Plan - Phone Card - Mobile Card
Let's Leap Ahead flash cards help students learn the alphabet in English and Spanish from A to Z. Kids learn best with materials they find fun and exciting, and our smartphone design is specially crafted to get kids excited about learning. The rounded top edge allows for easy sorting. The flash cards package includes a gift card so students can continue learning with School Apps, the most complete, fun, and educational apps in iTunes. Instructional Cards with games and strategies provide additional opportunities for practice.
Let's Leap Ahead flash cards help students learn numbers from 0 to 100. Kids learn best with materials they find fun and exciting, and our smartphone design is specially crafted to get kids excited about learning. The rounded top edge allows for easy sorting. The flash cards package includes a gift card so students can continue learning with School Apps, the most complete, fun, and educational apps in iTunes. Instructional Cards with games and strategies provide additional opportunities for practice.
Lavishly illustrated and easy to use, this comprehensive guide covers every aspect of fetal heart examination and all major cardiac malformations. World-renowned experts in the field, Drs. Abuhamad and Chaoui, world-renowned experts in the field, have meticulously updated and expanded this third edition while maintaining its systematic and methodical approach. New chapters, 25% new images, and a practical, concise format make this reference indispensable for both physicians and sonographers in the detection of congenital heart disease.
- Thoroughly illustrated ultrasound images in color are accompanied by clear, colorful schematic drawings that depict cardiac anomalies.
- Numerous tables outline common and differentiating features of various cardiac malformations.
- Disorders are discussed in terms of the ultrasound findings, with key points summarized at the end of each chapter.
- The first half of the text covers the technical aspects of the cardiac exam and includes new chapters on risk factors for cardiac defects, national and international guidelines for fetal cardiac screening and fetal echocardiography, optimizing the cardiac examination, cardiac embryology, the three-vessel-trachea view, and the venous system.
- The second half of the text features detailed discussions of fetal cardiac malformations, each presented in a practical, methodical format that includes the definition, spectrum of disease and incidence, the use of gray scale, color Doppler, 3D and early gestation ultrasound in diagnosis, followed by the differential diagnosis, prognosis, and outcome.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Trends in Linguistics is a series of books that publishes state-of-the-art work on core areas of linguistics across theoretical frameworks as well as studies that provide new insights by building bridges to neighboring fields such as neuroscience and cognitive science. The series considers itself a forum for cutting-edge research based on solid empirical data on language in its various manifestations, including sign languages. It regards linguistic variation in its synchronic and diachronic dimensions as well as in its social contexts as important sources of insight for a better understanding of the design of linguistic systems and the ecology and evolution of language.
A Reader In Sociophonetics
Dennis R. Preston, Oklahoma State University and Nancy Niedzielski, Rice University
Sociophonetics is a sub-branch that has attracted attention recently. Advances in speech science and technological simulations allow increasingly sophisticated studies of language contact and change. Particularly at the level of pronunciation, these studies show that language variety is robust and socially embedded. Although the book assumes some knowledge of basic acoustics and variationist studies, the general introduction and the chapter and section introductions provide a review of practices in the field, including those of collection, analysis, and interpretation.
It's the height of summer tourist season and Glory Martine is busier than ever running her souvenir shop, Southern Treasures. The shop's parrot, Bluebeard, is becoming quite the celebrity among tourists?little do they realize he's the bird-host to a ghost?
Residents of Keyhole Bay, Florida, are dismayed when Bridget McKenna, an auditor in chic attire, arrives to assess the local bank's shady dealings. [C1] Curious about the new arrival, Glory brings dinner to Bridget at her temporary residence?the notorious Bayvue Estates, a halted development complex with no view and no estates ? just a couple of hastily-completed model homes .
Bridget's assignment is to figure out where all the money went. But someone wants to keep her in the dark permanently. When Glory finds out her new friend won't be leaving town alive, she knows she and Bluebeard will have to catch a killer and unravel a financial scandal before it leads to more murderous mayhem?
Tele Phone Cards Articles
Tele Phone Cards Books